PACLINE’s PAC-MAX™ is a 永乐国际主页designed for stability in conveying heavy duty loads of up to 220 lbs. from a single pendant. This conveyor has a unique cross shaped track section that allows for “slot-up” (inverted), “slot sideways” (side-loaded) or “slot down” applications.
In the “slot up” (inverted) position, the PAC-MAX™ replaces the typical spindle conveyor, where the load is carried above the conveyor track, yet it offers more functionality such as:
- Capability to incline and decline at up to 45 degrees
- Each drive can pull up to 1,000 feet of chain
- The conveyor chain is protected from contaminants due to the enclosed track design
- Largest track cross-section in the industry for added stability in carrying heavy loads.
- Enclosed track conveyor design prevents paint, dirt or other contaminants from getting to the chain which reduces maintenance costs and prolongs chain life.
- The unique cross-shaped track section allows the slot to be configured in any orientation such as inverted and side-loaded. This may be important for high-level sanitary or high-quality paint and finish applications.
- Bolted design, no welding required for simple and low cost assembly.
- Modular track components ensure quick, trouble-free, onsite installation and modifications with reduced labor costs and minimized downtime during reconfiguration or maintenance.
The PAC-MAX™ heavy duty enclosed track conveyor is capable of carrying 220 lb. loads from a single hanging point. Larger loads of 440 lbs. and 880 lbs. can be supported by two and four trolley load-bar arrangements respectively.
PAC-MAX™ Heavy Duty Conveyor永乐国际地址地址
For more information fill out the form below:永乐国际地址登录